Looking for a way to download Live on YouTube compatible with PC Windows 11/10/7? You are in the right place then. Keep reading this article to know how you can download and install Live on YouTube Supported for PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install Live on YouTube on PC. These instructions apply to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. Live on YouTube is developed by Emoze and is listed in Media & Video.
If you want to install Live on YouTube on PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see BlueStacks alternatives.
Table of Contents
Live on YouTube on PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to Install Live on YouTube on Windows PC and Mac
To install Live on YouTube on Windows or Mac OS, you need to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks on PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double click its icon from the desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to login Google account from Bluestacks
- Click the “My Apps” button on the emulator
- Search: Live on YouTube
- You will see the search result of Live on YouTube app, just install it
Note: If you are a Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install Live on YouTube on PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such reputable Android emulator. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer to install Live on YouTube on your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer on PC
- It is an Android emulator, after installing, run Noxplayer on PC and log in Google account
- Tab Finder & Search: Live on YouTube
- Install Live on YouTube on your Noxplayer
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to run Live on YouTube on your PC
3. How to install Live on YouTube on Windows 11
To install Live on YouTube on Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial where you will learn how to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- After installing Google Play Store on Windows 11
- Run it and sign in your Google account to connect it
- Now, search Live on YouTube for the app you want to install
- Just install it like we usually do on android devices