Looking for a way to download LocalBitcoins compatible with Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the right place then. Keep reading this article to know how you can download and install compatible LocalBitcoins for PC.
Below are the step by step instructions to install LocalBitcoins on PC. These instructions apply to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. LocalBitcoins is developed by ThreeTeam Inc. and is listed on Business.
If you are looking to install LocalBitcoins on PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see BlueStacks alternatives.
LocalBitcoins on PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install LocalBitcoins on Windows PC and Mac
To install LocalBitcoins on Windows or Mac OS, you need to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks on PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double click its icon from the desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to login Google account from Bluestacks
- Click the “My Apps” button on the emulator
- Search: LocalBitcoins
- You will see the search result of LocalBitcoins app, just install it
Note: If you are a Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install LocalBitcoins on PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such reputable Android emulator. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Noxplayer to install LocalBitcoins on your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer on PC
- It is an android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer on PC and log in Google account
- Tab browser and search: LocalBitcoins
- Install LocalBitcoins on your Noxplayer
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to run LocalBitcoins on your PC
3. How to install LocalBitcoins on Windows 11
To install LocalBitcoins on Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial where you will learn how to install Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- After installing Google Play Store on Windows 11
- Run it and sign in your Google account to connect it
- Now, search for LocalBitcoins the app you want to install
- Just install it like we usually do on android devices
You can download the LocalBitcoins APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link: