Looking for a way to download UPSC IAS Prep App compatible with Windows 11/10/7 PC? You are in the right place then. Keep reading this article to know how you can download and install the PC compatible UPSC IAS preparation application.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to install UPSC IAS preparation application on PC. These instructions apply to both Windows 11/10 and Mac OS. UPSC IAS Preparation App is developed by TNT India Apps and listed under Education.
If you are looking to install the UPSC IAS preparation application on PC, follow the instructions on this page. You can also see BlueStacks alternatives.
UPSC IAS Preparation Application on PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to Install UPSC IAS Preparation App on Windows PC and Mac
To install the UPSC IAS preparation app on Windows or Mac OS, you need to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It will allow you to run Android apps on PC.
- First of all, you need to install BlueStacks on PC
- Once Bluestacks is installed, double click its icon from the desktop to launch it
- Now, you need to login Google account from Bluestacks
- Click the “My Apps” button on the emulator
- Search: UPSC IAS Preparation Application
- You will see the search result of the UPSC IAS preparation application, just install it
Note: If you are a Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (a .dmg installation file).
2. Install UPSC IAS Preparation App on PC with Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such reputable Android emulator. Below is a step-by-step tutorial on using Noxplayer to install the UPSC IAS preparation application on your PC. Follow the steps below:
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer on PC
- It is an android emulator, after installing run Noxplayer on PC and log in Google account
- Tab Finder and Search: UPSC IAS Prep Application
- Install the UPSC IAS preparation app on your Noxplayer
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to run the UPSC IAS preparation application on your PC
3. How to install UPSC IAS preparation application on Windows 11
To install the UPSC IAS Readiness App on Windows 11, you will need to follow this tutorial where you will learn how to install the Windows Subsystem for Android and how to install the Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- After installing Google Play Store on Windows 11
- Run it and sign in your Google account to connect it
- Now, find the UPSC IAS preparation application the application you want to install
- Just install it like we usually do on android devices
You can download UPSC IAS Prep App APK file using our fast servers. Below is the download link: