Looking for a way to download Wrecking Balls supported on Windows 10/8/7 PC? At that time, you are in the right place. Continue reading this article to understand how to download and install the supported wrecking balls for your PC.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for installing Wrecking Ball on your PC. These steps apply to both Windows 10/11 and Mac OS. Wrecking balls were developed by Popcore Games and are listed under Actions.
Follow the steps on this page to install the wrecking ball on your PC. You can also see alternatives to BlueStacks.
Destroy an iron ball with a PC [Windows 11, 10, 7 and Mac]
1. How to install Wrecking Ball on Windows PC and Mac
To install WreckingBall on Windows or Mac OS, you need to download BlueStacks Android App Player. It allows you to run Android apps on your PC.
- First, you need to install BlueStacks on your PC
- After installing Bluestacks, double-click the icon from your desktop to launch it
- Now you need to log in to your Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click the “MyApps” button on the emulator
- Search: Wrecking Ball
- The search results for the Wrecking Ball app will be displayed, just install
Note: If you are a Mac user, you need to download Bluestacks for Mac (.dmg installation file).
2. Install the wrecking ball on your PC using Noxplayer
Noxplayer is one such Android emulator with a reputable height. Below is a step-by-step tutorial on using Noxplayer to install a wrecking ball on your PC. Follow the steps below.
- See this tutorial to install Noxplayer on your PC
- Run on your PC After installing Noxplayer, it’s an Android emulator and log in to your Google account
- Tab Searcher and Search: Wrecking Ball
- Install Wrecking Ball on Noxplayer
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to run the wrecking ball on your PC
3. How to install Wrecking Ball on Windows 11
You need to follow this tutorial to install WreckingBall on Windows 11. In this tutorial, you will learn how to install the Windows subsystem for Android and how to install the Google Play Store on Windows 11.
- After installing the Google Play Store on Windows 11
- Do that and log in to your Google account to connect
- Then search for the app you want to install with Wrecking Ball
- Just install it as you normally would on an Android device
Other apps by the same developer:
You can download the Wrecking Ball APK file using a fast server. Below is the download link: